Well, it took a little over a month for it all to get here, but it’s here! All the items from the Tony Moly x Pokemon collection!
As you can see, I only decided to get a few items…
What I got:
- Pikachu, Charmander, Meowth, Squirtle & Bulbasaur sheet masks
- Pikachu Emulsion
- Pikachu mascara (grey and burgundy)
- Squirtle Water Moisture Cream
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle & Pikachu Foaming Cleansers
- Diglet Peel Off Pack
- Diglet 3 Step Nose Pack
Non-Pokemon items (not counting all the free samples):
- Hanaka Macaron Bubble Clay Mask (the red circle in the centre of the picture)
- It’s Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector serum
I haven’t tried any of the items out just yet, though I usually slap a face mask on Sunday night so the Diglet mask might be getting a trial tomorrow.
This might be my last K-beauty haul for a while as I have a trip to London coming up in May for Stephen Amell’s Nocking Point wine party and also Heroes and Villains Fan Fest (yes, I’m a nerd! I like going to nerd conventions in England when I can, to meet the actors from the nerdy shows I watch!) so most of my available funds will be going towards flights, hotel etc for the weekend in London, as well as a potential second trip in June for London Film and Comic Con – we shall see!